22.11.10

Yes let me open up.
Let my petals all fall open.
Yet, watch as they wilt, drop to the floor, disappear
But this is what you wanted, no?

Let me tell you my secrets
brink on emptiness
share my only feelings, which are created
pulled across fabric too soft
ripping under the tears

This perfect picture that never existed
pressed behind glass
a museum displaying the fake
but truth? take it, you can have it all

My past has been a fraud
lies cleverly spun up to keep me from existing
silent, my words are non existent
smile and it'll all go away

I'm a cop out
avoiding the inevitable

3 comments:

  1. do you write these? very cool. they make me ind of sad too

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better. on the bright side christmas is just around the corner :)... hopefully on the bright side, depending on what your thoughts on christmas are :)

    www.aniab.net

    ReplyDelete